Welcome, folks! We are officially in the 4th week of The Bachelor Season 27, marking the exact halfway point! So far, we’ve been through a lot, but this week, hopefully, we get just a bit of a break from the classic mansion drama, since the girls and Zach are traveling to The Bahamas! But I certainly can’t make any promises on that one, so make sure that you stay tuned!
Where does our resident Bachelor, Zach Shallcross, stand on all of this?
Here, we will go over the top five ladies of the night, from worst to best, and why they landed where they did on this week’s power ranking!
Who made it on our top five power rankings from The Bachelor Season 27, Episode 4?
From worst to best, the top five women of night three are in this week’s power rankings from The Bachelor Season 27:
Here’s why I think that Kaity deserves the #5 spot from Week 4:
- Even while on the group date this week, Zach still sought her out/looked for her
- Zach asked to kiss her after waiting oh so long while on the group date this week
- She got caught stuffing her face (effing love her for that) on GD
I personally love Kaity. At first, I was just a tad bit unsure, but the second we all saw her intro package where she called the trash can her ex-boyfriend, I just knew right then and there that she had enormous potential to not only be loved by Zach but also all of America as well.
While I loved her for completely stuffing her face during the night portion of the group date, that was just one of the things that I absolutely love her for. What are your thoughts on Kaity?!
Here’s why I think that Ariel deserves the #4 spot from Week 4:
- She got the group date rose out of everyone
- Zach does seem to love her and also be infatuated by her “mysterious glow” that she’s just got about her (not so sure what that is, but trust me, we all see/notice it)
I’m not a fan of Ariel. She’s too something for me. I’m not sure what exactly it is about her that bothers me, but maybe I just keep going back to the cocktail turned pool party when she said to the camera, “hopefully, he can look me in the eyes while we’re in the hot tub.” I mean, really. Get a grip. Some guys don’t just look at your second set of eyes. Some like to talk and get to know women. But maybe Ariel is the woman version of the said description…who knows?!
Here’s why I think that Kylee deserves the #3 spot from Week 4:
- Interrupted Stassie B**** while on the group date
- She’s trying with Zach, just a tad more than I think other women are
- She’s not afraid to talk about Anastasia with Zach and share her concerns
We love a good tattle-tale moment. Kylee did the right thing. Charity did the right thing. The only people who didn’t were the first to hear the comments and not share them. Kylee, on the other hand, did the complete opposite. She politely interrupted Stassie to “pull” Zach away.
She also mentioned some concerns to Zach, knowing he hated and wouldn’t put up with s*** like that. She was also almost self-sabotaged when she nearly had a panic attack after Anastasia got sent home because of said drama. First of all, bless her heart. Second of all, I absolutely love her and truly do hope that she gets to stick around for a long while.
Here’s why I think that Brooklyn deserves the #2 spot from Week 4:
- She got the second one-on-one date of the episode
- “Brooklyn excites me.” ~ Zach Shallcross
- She had a super adventurous date with Zach this week – which says a lot about their trust in each other
First, I hate that whole running jump and wrap your legs around move. I should know this by now to happen almost every episode, that way, I can remain prepared with a puke bag on hand each week.
All in all, I’m not a huge Brooklyn fan. I know some things that happen this season (catch my piece on spoilers), and honestly, seeing it play out will be super interesting. Where do you all think Brooklyn’s journey ends? How will she be a villain?
1. Katherine (Kat)
Here’s why I think that Katherine (Kat) deserves the #1 spot from Week 4:
- She got the first one-on-one date of the episode
- She shared some pretty hard family s*** with Zach, and he listened to every second of it
- Zach didn’t dump her after her horrific boat dancing during their one-on-one
Hopefully, this date solidified her relationship with her and Zach. While I freaking hated her and Zach’s boat “dancing” (A.K.A. gyrations) during their one-on-one date together, I do like Katherine.
I think she is super duper sweet, so hopefully, that doesn’t come back to bite her in the a** (the nice girls rarely win…besides Catherine from Sean Lowe’s season). Hopefully, we get to see more of Katherine later in the season. Maybe she’ll be the first of the season to get a second one-on-one…thoughts on that?!
Favorite Moment of the Week: Kylee calling TF out of Anastasia–absolutely loved that for her!
Least Favorite Moment of the Week: The horrific boat dancing from Kat’s one-on-one date…
That’s a wrap on this week’s Power Ranking list from Week 3! What were YOUR thoughts?
What do you make of this list? What did you think of Week 4? Be sure to tune in Monday nights on ABC at 7 PM CST for new episodes of The Bachelor Season 27! Let us know your thoughts on everything Season 27-related in the comments below!