Long-time fans of Bachelor Nation will, of course, remember Krystal Nielson. We first met her on Season 22 of The Bachelor where she tried to win over the heart of Arie Luyendyk. Then, she appeared on the 5th season of Bachelor in Paradise, where she ‘won’ the heart and love of Chris “Goose” Randone.
Unfortunately, things didn’t work out for her in either situation but fear not because she has since found the man of her dreams, had an adorable baby girl named Andara, and now she and Miles Bowles have officially tied the knot!
We couldn’t be more happy for those three!
Let’s take an inside look at Krystal Nielson on her wedding day to Miles Bowles!
For quite some time now, Krystal Nielson has been nothing short of ready for this next chapter in her life. She first got introduced to Bowles’ mom, Katie, while she was on some sort of wellness retreat. Her then coach, Kerry Smith, told Nielson that she had the perfect guy for her. After finding out who it was, she initially thought that it would be weird, given that she and his mom were already friends. However, the second that she met him, she realized why her coach thought that they would be so perfect for each other.
The pair started dating back in May of 2020 and officially announced their relationship back in October of that same year. Just a month later, that November, they announced that they were expecting their first child, a baby girl, together. Their daughter, Andara Rose, was born in March 2021. They got engaged in October of 2022.
Their official wedding date was August 19th, 2023! They got married in a gorgeous La Jolla, California location surrounded by all of their most beloved family and friends. Krystal’s brother walked her down the aisle, and their sweet baby girl, Andara, was the beautiful flower girl!
During the beginning stages of their relationship, here’s something super sweet that Krystal Nielson had to say while on the “Almost Famous” podcast back in November of 2020:
"It’s been refreshing to be with someone who works outside of the entertainment industry because it has been a really healthy balance for me. We have been keeping our relationship private for several months so that we could really focus on building a solid foundation and getting to know each other outside of what you see in the media."
When it comes to their wedding, they did a ton of the planning themselves but also had the help of Ivory+Stone Event Co. Here are a few other super sweet facts about their ceremony day/night:
- Their wedding theme was “Keep it Coastal”
- They went with one of their favorite beach towns of La Jolla
- They wanted to “lean into the organic, earthy, and natural elements of La Jolla”
- They also wanted to “elevate the backyard…nods of citrus from the orchard that we will say our vows in front of”
- Given Miles’ musical background, a diverse live band/music was super important to them
- They had a Harpist and a Cellist play for the ceremony
- They had a Saxophonist play a song during their first dance
- “Commitment to family and open communication” has been their foundation
- Their daughter Andara was their flower girl
- They had a moment just the three of them to the song “You Send Me” by Aretha Franklin
- The food included a variety of different stations
- Gourmet Tacos
- Pizza Oven
- Gelato Cart
- They created specialty cocktails with Moniker Cocktail Co. just for their wedding
- They also did specialty coffees for their dessert time as well
- They had a “farewell brunch” with everyone the next morning/afternoon
As far as a honeymoon goes, the newlywed couple headed off to The Cape in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We hope they have the most amazing and relaxing time together, all while reflecting on their gorgeous wedding night and party celebrating their love and life for and with each other!
That’s a wrap! We genuinely wish the Bowles nothing but sweetness, health, and happiness!
Check out some of their photos on PEOPLE, where have more exclusive content from their wedding day.