This week was Fantasy Suites week! This is basically the tell-all week where the cameras get turned off, and Charity and each of her men will get a chance to spend some uninterrupted time together. However each couple decides to spend their time, one thing remains true: this is the ultimate week to determine whether a future can be seen between them. Good luck!
Since only three guys are left in the season, instead of ranking our usual five men, we’re just gonna rank the remaining men from worst to best and go from there (just like we did last week)! We’ll let you know if anything else weird happens this week (like any old contestants returning for a vengeance)!
Our top three ranked from week seven of The Bachelorette Season 20!
Here’s why I think that Xavier deserves the #3 spot this week:
- He didn’t end up moving on to the final week.
- He did all of the negative things from this week to himself.
I truly can’t feel sorry for him this week. Everything that came out of his mouth this week was either a lie or nothing certain, and clearly, that’s a problem no matter who you are. I hope that he learns a thing or two from this experience. Maybe Paradise is more his vibe?!
Here’s why I think that Dotun deserves the #2 spot this week:
- He did end up moving on to Finale Week!
He had an overall great Fantasy Suite date with Charity this week. He said all the right things and continues to be such a loving soul that you just can’t help but smile and happy cry whenever he’s on the screen. I would be so happy if it were him in the end. I wish him nothing but the best!
Here’s why I think that Joey deserves the #1 spot this week:
- He did end up moving on to Finale Week
- He officially shared that he was in love with Charity last night
I love Joey. I’d be super happy if it were him in the end. I’m honestly so dang torn between the two remaining men. He is such a light that this show has never seen before. I hope Charity doesn’t break his heart because his soul is so pure; he would make a great Bachelor, though…
The sweetest moment of the night: Charity – Her classic Fijian entrance was super sweet
The cringiest moment of the night: Xavier – All of his uncertain comments made me uncomfortable
Upon doing some further research, I wanted to touch on some legit odds as to which guy has the best chance at being The Chosen One in the end:
- Dotun: I think that Dotun has got an 85% chance of winning
- She’s never had a bad thing to say about him or a worry whatsoever
- Joey: I think that Joey has got a 15% chance of winning
- Thanks to Uncle Joe, doubt has always crept in, but that doesn’t matter
- Aaron: I think that Aaron’s got a 0% chance of winning
- Hopefully, she’s just humoring him for the sake of TV views and nothing for real
That’s a wrap on this week’s power rankings list from week six! What were YOUR thoughts!?
What do you make of this list? What did you think of this week’s The Bachelorette Season 20 episode? Be sure to tune in Monday nights on ABC at 9 PM EST for new episodes of The Bachelorette Season 20! Let us know your thoughts on everything Season 20-related and beyond in the comments below!