My personal picks for Bachelor in Paradise Season 8
Here are a few contestants that I’d personally be rooting for to make a (hopefully successful) appearance on Season 8 of Bachelor in Paradise:
- Michael Allio (from Katie Thurston’s season of The Bachelorette)
- I have always been Team Michael from day one of Katie’s season, completely regardless of his backstory. He’s polite, asked for Katie’s permission to even kiss her, and just had this completely old-school sort of vibe to him which I freaking love!
- But is Michael too pure for Paradise? Or will his perfect match be waiting for him?
- Connor Brennan (from Katie Thurston’s season of The Bachelorette)
- I have been half and half in terms of being a consistent member of Team Connor. At times I love him and felt sorry every time he sang a song to an empty beach, but at other times, I thought he was a bit too whiny for me.
- Was his last stint on Paradise his actual last? Only time will tell, folks! Here we go!
- Chad Johnson (from JoJo Fletcher’s season of The Bachelorette)
- I know, I know. Chad sucks. Yes, I agree, but we’re so due for a nice healthy dose of a dumb and complete and total beefcake showing up on Paradise, am I right?
- Will he even show up? If he does, who is his perfect match? Let’s chat below!
- Elizabeth Corrigan (from Clayton Echard’s season of The Bachelor)
- I know that some people hated her and some people loved her. She did technically lie during her convo with Shanae and Clayton, but I’ll always be Team Liz in that particular perspective. I think she will be an equal amount of crazy and cute and sweet to Paradise.
- Will Elizabeth bring more crazy or cute and sweet to the beach? Will she be a crier?
- Eliza Isichei (from Clayton Echard’s season of The Bachelor)
- She was potentially one of the most beautiful girls on Clayton’s season that acted and sounded exactly like you’d expect her to. She was also, in my personal opinion, one of the most underrated girls from Clayton’s season as well.
- Would her sweet and quiet nature be a good match for Michael A.? Will she even be on?
- Nicole Lopez-Alvar (from Colton’s season of The Bachelor)
- I was definitely on the fence about liking her during Clayton’s season; however, she always kept it real during her 1-1 interviews and actually did end up being pretty dang funny. She was sweet, and although getting eliminated in Week 5 of Clayton’s season, social media just loved her and ate her up in the best ways possible!
- Will someone like her be a good fit for the beach? If so, who is her most perfect match?
Who do you think will make it onto Season 8 of Bachelor in Paradise?
Will Mr. Jesse Palmer make a good fit as the new permanent host of Bachelor in Paradise, meshing well with bartender Wells Adams? Let’s chat down below!