Get your rosé, bottle of soda (or water), and wine glasses ready, The Bachelorette Season 16 is around the corner, and we’ve got just The Bachelorette drinking game for you!
The Bachelorette drinking game is something that should be an official thing now, don’t you think? Whether you’re looking to drink a glass of wine (drink safely!), some good ‘ol classic Pepsi, or just chug some water, you can participate in this game as we approach a brand new season of drama, heartbreak, and Chris Harrison’s classic go-to phrases.
We’re about a month away from the premiere of Clare Crawley’s season of The Bachelorette, and I think it’s safe to say, we’re all on the edge of our seats waiting to find out just how it all goes down. And in honor of the chaos that will be this upcoming season, we are suggesting a drinking game for Bachelor Nation fans to participate in.
You can join your friends and family virtually or socially distanced to watch and play along with the drink of your choice as we all participate in The Bachelorette drinking game all season!
Take a sip of your drink if…
- Someone says “I’m here for the right reasons”
- When Clare (or Tayshia) says “My husband could be in this room”
- Someone says “I’m here to find love”
- Someone says “I’m scared”
- The camera zooms in on a rose/plate of roses
- Someone says, “I never thought this would happen”
- Someone sobs
- Someone says “I really want a one-on-one date”
Take a huge gulp of your drink if…
- Chris Harrison says, “This is going to be the most dramatic season ever”
- Clare (or Tayshia) rolls her eyes
- Someone mentions Juan Pablo Galavis
- Someone mentions John Paul Jones
- There is a hot tub scene
- There are fireworks during a one-on-one date
- Someone complains about not getting enough time with Clare (or Tayshia)
- A former Bachelor Nation alum shows up
- Someone mentions the quarantine bubble
Chug your drink if…
- Every time Chris Harrison has a heart-to-heart with Clare (or Tayshia)
- Someone gets too drunk and causes a scene
- Juan Pablo Galavis shows up
- John Paul Jones shows up
- There is an ambulance involved at some point
- Clare Crawley leaves with Dale Moss
Now you are more than welcome to alter The Bachelorette drinking game to your liking. There are plenty of other Bachelor Nation catchphrases that we can add to the list above so by all means, play your own version of the game if it so pleases.
However you decide to play the game, remember to have fun, drink safely and responsibly, and enjoy “the most dramatic season ever”. Seriously, it just might be Bachelor Nation!
Are you going to play The Bachelorette drinking game? Tell us in the comments below!
The Bachelorette Season 16 premieres on Oct. 13th on ABC at 8 PM EST! You won’t want to miss it!